11 March 2012

Couple Love Quotes

  • We all need to take a deep breath and think about being a Bush daughter and having that cross to bear. I’d go out and have a couple of drinks too.
  • Married couples resemble a pair of scissors, often moving in opposite directions, yet punishing anyone who gets in between them.
  • I’m sad to announce that I’ve called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I’ve realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I’ll always love him.

  • Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.
  • Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.
  • If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you’d have a lot of overlapping.
  • It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that.
  • I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
  • If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you’d have a lot of overlapping.
  • American couples have gone to such lengths to avoid the interference of in-laws that they have to pay marriage counselors to interfere between them.
  • I think that enduring, committed love between a married couple, along with raising children, is the most noble act anyone can aspire to. It is not written about very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

woot2! komen sini tau! thanks! :)

copyright © 2012. official atirah azzaharah. :)